- EXCITING NEWS! REGISTER FOR THE JESSE N SMITH REUNION - JULY 23, 2016
The Jesse N Smith family reuinion will be held on July 23rd 2016 at the Orem Scera Shell City Park.
Register for the reunion now to let us know you are coming. This will help us plan how many will attend. Cost for the reunion is $10 per person. Children ages 5 and under are free. Maximum $50 per family.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE REUNION IN JULY!
TO GET REUNION UPDATES PLEASE REMEMBER TO:
- REGISTER AS A FAMILY MEMBER ON THIS WEBSITE (click the yellow “Login” button at the top of the page) AND
- JOIN THE JESSE N. SMITH HERITAGE FOUNDATION PAGE ON FACEBOOK. VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE HERE
- Why Register as a JNS Family Member?
Registering as a Family Member unlocks all the benefits of the site. Registered Family Members can:
- Add new descendants and edit your family’s data on the site.
- View genealogical information for all known Jesse N. Smith’s descendants, including living relatives.
- Post photos, stories, documents, audio and video media about your ancestors.
- Chat with other family members on the Family Discussion page.
Become a Registered Family Member Today!
After you log in:
- Find yourself, your parents or your grandparents on the website.
- After you login go to Genealogy > Genealogy Main Page and then search for your (maiden) name. If you don’t find your name listed try searching for your parents or grandparents.
- Share your treasured photos, videos, songs, histories, documents and stories with other family members.
- Upload photos, PDFs, music and video files to the website. You can place them right on your ancestor’s or your own page. Click here to find out how easy it is.
- Update your family’s information.
- Genealogical data on the website was current as of 2001. Your family information will need to be updated for deceased family members, new births and marriages.
- You can also update your contact information if you choose.
- Only registered family members have access to genealogical information. (You may also choose to keep your information private.)
- Make a Donation
Donate to the foundation to help preserve the historical homes in Parowan, UT and Snowflake AZ and to maintain the website.
The Jesse N. Smith Heritage Foundation (JNSHF) is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that operates with no paid staff or professional fund-raisers. The JNSHF maintains two historic pioneer homes for public viewing that were built and owned by Jesse N. Smith in Parowan UT and Snowflake, AZ. We also publish books, CDs and the historical Kinsman family newsletters to inform family members and the public about the remarkable story of Jesse N. Smith and his wives and children.
Enjoy the satisfaction of joining your JNS cousins in preserving this important part of our family heritage. Funds received are used for current and perpetual maintenance of these priceless structures. Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated and tax deductible. For a limited time all donations will be matched dollar for dollar. That means that your donation will go twice as far!
We encourage donations by check to avoid online transactions fees of 2.75%. Make out checks to JNS Historic Preservation Fund and mail to:
Jesse N. Smith Heritage Foundation
14 Ballantrae Court
St. Louis, MO 63131
If you prefer to make a secure, online donation just click on the button below and follow the steps outlined.
Thanks for your generosity!
Jesse N. Smith Heritage Foundation Board
- Help Us Spread the Word
Tell your family members about the website and Facebook page
- Send them an email or give them a call. (Don’t forget to tell distant JNS relatives as well.)
- Make it easy on yourself and just send a family list including name, mailing address, email address and phone by clicking here and attach a file. We’ll send them a letter telling them about the website, Facebook page and historical homes of Jesse N. Smith. (Don’t worry, all your family’s contact information confidential. We don’t share mailing addresses, email addressees or phone numbers without their permission.)